The Domain Robert Arnoux has existed since 1858 and was first owned by Charles Arnoux. For more than fifty years the estate will bear the name of Robert Arnoux (son of Charles Arnoux who succeeded him) before being called Domain Arnoux-Lachaux when his daughter Florence took over the family business. The wine estate is located in Burgundy halfway between Beaune and Dijon, the village of Vosne-Romanée.
Since 1995, Florence Arnoux and her husband Pascal Lachaux have strived to preserve the heritage of their vines and to produce the best wine from vintage to vintage.
Aware of the richness of their terroir and always in search of excellence, the Arnoux-Lachaux family strives to preserve winegrowing traditions: the soils are plowed by a workhorse, the harvest is carried out by hand and the sorting of the grapes is rigorous. Today, the estate identifies with respect for the environment by operating its 14.5 hectares of biodynamic vines.