The area is an ancient land Lachesnayes manor situated on the territory of the former parish of Sainte-Gemme. In 1793, it belongs to the family Caupène who inherited the sire of La Chesnay, founder of the field. After various owners, the area then known Lachesnayes St. Gemme was purchased April 25, 1927 by M. Gomez and renames the original Venezuelan Lachesnayes. After the terrible frosts of 1956, M. Gomez is pulling out the vines and there remains a vine when Jean Bouteiller bought the estate in 1961. The vineyard is planted so totally.