Maison Louis Jadot is a wine merchant located in Beaune in Burgundy. The Beaune vineyard, located between Savigny les Beaune in the North and Pommard in the South, it is the most extensive of the Côte de Beaune. There are no Grands Crus in this town, but 36 Premiers Crus.
In 1826, the Jadot family bought a plot of Beaune Premier Cru des Ursules. Then it was a few years later, in 1859, that the Domaine was founded by Louis Henry Denis Jadot. It was by developing the wine trade to the markets of northern Europe that he already contributed to the fame of Burgundy wines at the time. Since then, several generations have succeeded in running this family estate.
In 1900, Louis Jean-Baptiste Jadot acquired several plots for the estate: Corton Pougets, Corton Charlemagne and Chevalier Montrachet Les Demoiselles. Madame Jadot made the decision to sell the family estate in 1985 to Rudy Kopf. Since 1992, Pierre-Henry Gagey has managed Maison Louis Jadot and it was in 2014 that his son Thibault joined him as Deputy General Manager of the estate. Their vision is always the same: to produce quality and accessible Burgundy wines.